Sunday, February 3, 2013

RJ's introduction

Hello family, friends and the others. This blog will be something for me to voice my opinions and answer questions. I may link to video's I deem worthy of a watch or also might link to story's or others websites or blogs I deem worthy.

I first want to start by admitting that I am all over the place when it comes to my ramblings. The way I see things will inevitably be contradictory from the way others may perceive the same subject. I don't mind alternative views and I feel as though freedom to express ones opinion is very important. Feel free to correct me or point out hypocrisy's.
 If you're here to troll me then more power to ya. I feel as though if a person wants to waste his time trolling me then i will engage and attempt to discredit or defame said individual.
 Politics and religion should never have been mixed. But, since they have been for so long it's natural that the biggest scandals and harshest subjects generally stem from some sort of offspring of one or the other.
 I will discuss my thoughts on both religion and politics on a daily basis. May even contribute to this blog on a daily basis.
 The pictures I use for my profile photo's are not of myself, but of individuals who I respect. My actual photo would cause the ladies and gentlemen to cringe or revolt. So .. you're all welcome.
 I was raised in Indiana. The zionist, capitalist, bible pushing land of the lemming. I rejected all of it because of common sense equations and thought.   Here is an inspirational video to watch and listen. The story means more than whats obviously on the surface. Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment