Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dangers of Soy


Are you convinced yet about the dangers of soy? Many aren’t. “Is soy bad for you? …Really?” I hear the question so often I want to scream.
After decades of hearing marketing spin about how soy is a wonder food, a protein-rich legume able to rescue us from our dependence on meat, I suppose it’s understandable why so many people have yet to understand fully the dangers of soy. Really, you’re not going to get the full story unless you research it on your own. And why would you, when soy is “universally” touted as a health food?
Well, it isn’t.


continue reading

1 comment:

  1. I agree soy is bad stuff, especially for males. The Japanese say "no soy for boy".

    For a meat substitute, I like Quorn, which is soy free. Their Italian "meatballs" and chicken are pretty good. Good protein profile and no soy.

    ReplyDelete